Tuesday, July 7, 2009

1 Creative Bug

Recently I was visiting 1 Creative Bug's blog. Christy was showing some of her newest chipboard book designs and asking for comments on our favorites.

Guess what?!?!?

I received a RAK from her yesterday in the mail!
Here it is:




Isn't this the cutest little doggy album? I have the perfect subject to scrap too!
The timing couldn't be better either because in 2 weeks I'll be attending a crop in Lawrence, Kansas and will actually have a little time to scrap for myself. I guess I know what I'll be working on :)

My Subject:

This is Miss Lilly

So if you really like this chipboard album by 1 Creative Bug, I have really good news for you. She has just opened a 1 Creative Bug Etsy store and loves custom orders. I encourage you to browse her shop and see what goodies you might find.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin