Friday, July 25, 2008

Puppy Layouts





Anyone who knows me, knows that my puppies are among the most important things in my life. That means that they are probably my favorite scrapping subjects. They put up with so much from me. We have lots of photo shoots and believe it or not, I think that they sort of enjoy them. They pose for me all the time. Well, because I truly believe that dogs are family too, I think they deserve special layouts. Here are a couple that I made for my friend Jessy. He raises golden retrievers and added these two little furballs to his family in April. Aren't they just too cute?

If you have a dog that is just like a family member to you, why don't you create a layout just for them today. You can find many pet themed scrapping supplies right here in our store.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin