Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Memory Cafe


Let me introduce you to a friend of mine. Her name is Suzy and she is the owner of The Memory Cafe on Etsy. Suzy designs some of the coolest die cuts and lace papers you've ever seen. Let me show you some of her yummy lace die cuts and borders:






Suzy has been a designer for over 3 years and has designed for a scrapbooking manufacturer in the past. She opened her Etsy store a few months back and is off to a great start. She is constantly amazing me with her new designs. Why have I decided to feature Suzy and her amazing designs? Well, check back and see in just a few days...

2 comments:

The Ribbon Cafe said...

Thanks Kristy for having my store on your blog!

Kristy's Custom Creations said...

Any time Suzy:) I can't wait to see what's up your sleeve next!

Kristy

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin