Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Project 365 Week 3


Friday January 16 - On our balcony at The Hammocks on Marathon Key


Thursday January 15 - GeoCaching in the keys


Wednesday January 14 - At the southernmost point in the USA


Tuesday January 13 - Sitting on the Dock of the Bay


Monday January 12 - The Old Towne Trolley in Key West


Sunday January 11 - The restaraunt we ate at our first night in the keys


Saturday January 10 - Packing for vacation

Well, I finally got the chance to post some pictures from vacation. My husband and I were fortunate enough to get to spend 5 nights in the Florida Keys before we went on our cruise in January. It was really hard to choose only 7 pictures from the approximately 600 pictures that I took. I basically picked ones that gave an overview of fun things we did. Stayed tuned as I will be posting pictures from our cruise in the next day or so...

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin