Friday, January 9, 2009

How's Your Project 365 Going?


Friday January 9th - went tanning to get ready for vacation


Thursday January 8th - worked on a custom card order


Tuesday January 6th - even scrap divas have to wash dishes


Monday January 5th - drove to county courthouse to renew business license


Friday January 2nd - took down Christmas decorations


Well, here's my progress for the week. There are some days that I didn't take any pictures. On those days I used memorabilia instead. For example, I have the chopstick wrapper from dinner on the 3rd, a business card from brunch on the 4th, and my nameband from an unexpected ER visit on the 7th. All in all, I have each day covered and have made a list of different things that I accomplished during the week. I still haven't decided how I am going to design my 365 album, but at least I've got the ball rolling.
I will be gone for the next two weeks on vacation so I won't be posting until at least the 26th of January. When I get back I know I'll have lots of fun vacation pictures and memorabilia to add to this project. Will you have anything new to add to yours?

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin