Saturday, October 25, 2008

MOSD Show Off Deluxe House Album

Have you ever needed a house warming gift and just didn't know what to buy? Boy, I have. So when the discussion came up between some friends and myself, I decided to call on the girls at Midnight Oil Scrapbook Designs. I asked Christy if she could design an acrylic and chipboard house album for me and this is what she came up with:



She even designed some custom Toppers and Round 'Bouts with a "home sweet home" theme. You can see them here and in our store.




So after adding some MOSD Twirly Gig Stick Ons, patterned papers from Daisy D's, flowers, buttons and ribbons from Daisy D's too, and lastly a few Making Memories snaps, I was very pleased with the results. Here's the finished product:



I just love how it turned out. It's a perfect decoration for the mantle, a bookcase, or even stretched out on top of your entertainment center. My mum decided that she wanted to make one with pictures of all of the houses that her and my dad have lived in since they got married. I've even thought about creating one with a Christmas theme of "Home for the Holidays". What do you think?
So if you know someone that just purchased or built a new home or moved into their first apartment, why not give them one of our Deluxe House Albums for their housewarming gift today? For more information on purchasing the items used to create the house album or if you would like to purchase one already completed please email us at info@kristyscustomcreations.com .

1 comment:

Creative Bug Christy said...

You did an AWESOME job on this Album Kristy! I am so excited to see how everything came together. Thanks for letting us be a part of your wonderful business!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin