Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fall is here and so are the newest page kits!




There has always been something magical about this season to me. I love how the colors of the leaves seem to change overnight. Wasn't it just yesterday that they were green? And now today the hillside going down to the lake is a sea of reds and golds. It simply amazes me!
I've decided that now was the perfect time to honor those that amaze us with the Star Struck page kit. It features Bo Bunny's Star Struck patterned paper. There are plenty of die cut stars to add to the page too.
Also featured is a wonderful kit named Autumn. It was designed with Bo Bunny patterend paper also. Their Splendor line is fantastic for autumn, harvest, and Thanksgiving pages. I'll be adding these papers to the store next week.
And, finally, Little Yellow Bicycle is a wonderful line and I thought it was perfect for a Spooky page kit.
I hope you all enjoy the changing of the seasons as much as I do and take many pictures to remember the glorious colors painted among the hillsides.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin