Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Candy, Candy, Candy!

Our newest premade layout has arrived just in time for Halloween.



I loved Halloween as a child.

We never really bought our costumes, we had to use our imaginations & creative talents and design them ourselves. It was always so much fun creating our costumes. We got to wear them to school and march in the parade. Then there were all of the Halloween parties at school and at our friends' homes. It was so much fun. When we were younger we were only allowed to Trick or Treat in our neighborhood. Then when we were older, we were allowed to venture into the small little town that I grew up in. We would do a little Trick or Treating and then attend the huge bonfire at the park by our house.

My favorite moments came after the Trick or Treating was over. Anyone that knows me knows that I am a candy fanatic. I love candy bars, bubble gum, hard candy, just about all of it. We would sort our candy treasures into piles and begin the trading process. Lucky for me, my brother liked all of the candy that I didn't like and he was usually really nice about trading with me. I would make myself so sick eating candy. I would shove piece after piece of bubble gum in my mouth to see just how big of a bubble I could blow. As far as I can remember the candy never even lasted until Thanksgiving.

We don't get Trick or Treaters in our neighborhood now, but I still buy the Halloween candy. Last year I even dressed our weenie dog up as a hotdog and had her ring the doorbell with me. My darling husband, bless his heart, gave her a puppy treat and me a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. I just can't let go of a fun holiday. lol.

I designed this layout for all of those Halloween lovers out there like me. If you like it, you can purchase it here in the Etsy store. This year take lots and lots of pictures and don't forget to take pictures of that fantastic haul of candy that you get too!

Creatively Yours,
Kristy

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin